Thursday, November 29, 2007

letting go

Today is very much unlike yesterday. I'm happier and a lot more wiser too! I got up early in the morning and felt like a new being. Moreover, the weather was milder than yesterday, so I had little difficulty getting out of bed which is the biggest hitch for people like me.

After my quiet time, I stepped out of my home to greet my friends- tiny frogs, cute insects and slimy snails.(For people who've seen the place where I live this's nothing uncommon) Particularly this morning, I was struck by the tardiness of a relatively large snail. Huffing and puffing to move on... Carrying a large dome of intricate design. Suddenly I realized 'THAT'S SO ME! For years now I've been carrying an equally beautiful and heavy bag of memories. Something so hurting and yet so desirable...

I need to move on and let those old days go for good.

Thanks dear friend!

0 comments: