Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dashing through the hills

Ha HA AH! leaping, jumping!!!! Uh... I'm just too happy for words. This year's parish camp to Yellagiri was amazing! Made loads of friends, stayed up all night, trekked up a hill, screamed my lungs out and the list goes on.

This was the first time in my life that the excitement for a camp began to mount up almost a week before the camp got started. Unlike the usual fate that attends such massive expectations, this camp offered much more than I could ask for! Infact fun and enjoyment spewed out with the rapid turn of every second on the clock.

It would be a gruesome task if I set myself to relate everything blow by blow. Moreover, I'm already beginning to miss those 4 days of great gusto. It makes me incapable of anything else. Shall get back soon:)

0 comments: