Friday, September 26, 2008

Will I ever forget you?

Walking in the shade of murmuring pines,
I sink into memories with a heart that repines.
Recalling the voice that called my name
Like the music of unsaid, unmarred lines.
The voice that unfailingly came,
Always unchanged and same;
Like a bird that sweetly persists and sings
Provoking to dance the feet that are lame.
That voice turns not away but clings,
Breathing life into lifeless things.
In my mind that silken voice rings.
In my mind that silken voice rings...

4 comments:

Chaggoholic.... said...

Hey u hv jus got too used to a voice.Thats all.Another thing is u gotto go drown urslf in a non calm, non-silent area.Trust me u wont hear it then....

Salty said...

thanks chaggs! you really rock:)

Akshaya Kamalnath said...

there's no need to forget...just to move on..which you will:)

Unknown said...

This voice is special to you, so what if it repeats in your mind? treasure it. luv u.