Sunday, April 19, 2009

After the rain.

The sky is still now after a heavy downpour. I had waited for a spell of rain since the begining of this month. It broke down today like an angst girl who'd at last released her pent up emotions.
The winds have mellowed. Clouds have sobered down. The night is black outside with distant soundless flashes of lightning occasionally but clearly visible.. More so, because of the persisting power cut.. Inside my little room, I hear the hum of mosquitoes that's keeping me awake. Too bad, we depend on the electrically powered mosquito repellent.. Should consider sleeping within a net.
Goodnight to me and my blog...

1 comments:

Joyfulsister said...

HI My sistah!!!
((((Hugz)))) You have such beauty in the gift of words. How are you doing? I just got back from our Women's Ministry Camp, I will share more later on my blog. I just wanted to stop by and tell you hello and to keep writing from your heart and soul, we are blessed to read your words of life.

Hugz Lorie