Monday, October 8, 2007

A distinct love

I'm facinated by the uniqueness of God's love for each of us. The other day, I was talking to my sis about various personalities. Suddenly something I'd read somewhere jolted back to mind. God surely loves everyone, but His love for me is completely different from His love for another person. I don't speak in terms of its size. we very well know that love can't be measured for love is not love if it's anything short of love. Therefore, there's no question of big love or small love. What I mean is, I'm special, there's no one like me in this whole big universe. However, there is a hole in my heart which can be only filled by God. This's true of every human being. Accepted. We hear it almost every Sunday in church( Infact we've been singing this since a month.. we weren't spared even during the picnic). Curiously enough, every hole is not round, and no two holes are identical. Simply because my needs are not your needs. So God has to fill this peculiar hole in a peculiar way. He can't fill me like He fills you. He loves me like He can love no one else:)

0 comments: